Sunday, March 8, 2015

My Post on Posts

So, as per usual, instead of doing anything productive...that's all I really have to say.

Do I really need to go on about not being productive? Like, I can fit anything right next to the first part of that sentence and it would not change in value as a sentence.

"Instead of doing anything productive, I decided to write on this blog"

"Instead of doing anything productive, I decided to take a nap"

"Instead of doing anything productive, I decided to not be productive"

Right now, there are some assignments I should be reading and a language I need to be studying, but dammit if I can motivate myself into doing those things.

Anyways, I don't really have much to say right now other than I wish I got to see others post on their blogs more often. Even if they are things I don't agree with, I like seeing what other people think about things besides how nice they think the weather is today.

(Oh, if you're worried that you said something I don't agree with, than yes. Also, it doesn't really matter. Write on your blogs, I like reading them. Honestly!)

Anyways, I might have something to talk about next time. It's almost spring break and stuff, so...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment